Roles and responsibilities
- Writing detailed, Test plans, Test scripts, and Test cases.
- Test Mobile, Web and native applications across multiple mobile devices.
- Performing Software Testing, Smoke Testing, Regression Testing. (Mobile & Web Applications).
- Identify defects, prioritize and track issues, and report test results to the development team.
- Test Result documentation, Test Report preparation, Defect Tracking & Reporting.
- Expertise in manual and automation testing.
- Hands-on experience of minimum 1-2 years in QA Role ( Mobile & Web Applications)
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools, and processes.
- Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases.
- Should have Strong testing aptitude with clear understanding of testing concepts (testing life cycle / test plan / test strategy / defect life cycle).
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process.
- Familiarity with common issue tracking tools (i.e. JIRA, Bugzilla, etc.)
- Strong background in system and application level testing.
- Experience testing client and server applications.
- Ability to collaborate and communicate effectively with all project roles, across multiple project teams.
Salary: INR 1,75,000 - 4,00,000 PA.
Functional Area:IT Software - QA & Testing
Role Category:Programming & Design
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:B.Tech/B.E. - Any Specialization
PG:MCA - Computers, M.Tech - Any Specialization
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
Finoit Technologies Pvt. ltd.
We are a respected and trusted name in Mobile and Web application development domain and are focused on designing & developing user centered products and applications for SMBs to elite businesses across the globe.