Roles and ResponsibilitiesAs Digital Marketing Manager at Finoit, you will be responsible for SEO, SMO and Paid search efforts for Finoit and its subsidiary websites and plan content keeping keywords and the target audiences in consideration. You will own all aspects of this process, from curating content topics for SEO process that ranks and generates referral traffic, to deliver search rankings for our various sites.
- Create, manage and execute an SEO action plan (including backlink strategy) and goals, and paid search campaign plans and implementation for all Finoit websites.
- Planning backlink generation strategy and deliver consistent week on week growth in backlink generation, number of referral domains and pages
- Edit and polish blog posts and manage all third party websites publication.
- Create and project manage the creation of other multimedia assets such as infographics, SlideShares, surveys, reports, photos, videos, etc.
- Manage and expand content relationships with business and design publications.
- Manage SEO performance tracking and analytics; produce weekly reports on SEO strategy execution and status.
- Work with content/creative team members to ensure on-page, off-page, and technical SEO best practices are implemented.
- Perform regular site audits to ensure we're using the latest Google search features, and are optimized for the right keywords.
- Provide SEO and web content support to other parts of the company for all ongoing web projects, including new product launches, page refreshes, analytics tools implementation, landing page creation, etc.
- Conduct ongoing keyword research to inform content strategy.
- Optimize existing content to attract the target audience.
- Drive ongoing optimization efforts to meet campaign objectives including, but not limited to, keyword strategies, content strategy, conversion optimization, and landing page updates taking performance into account as well as industry evolution.
Desired Candidate Profile
- 3+ years relevant experience in SEO, Analytics, or managing complex SEO campaigns
- Proven track record of increasing traffic, improving brand and site visibility within major search engines, and increasing site authority through trusted and natural link building.
- Proven advanced capability of SEO across the lifecycle of a website and SEO campaigns, from new sites to advanced and mature campaigns.
- Demonstrated strong performance in prior roles and excellent project management skills.
- Analytical skills to make specific, data-driven recommendations that consistently increase ROI.
- Well-versed in the collection and analysis of data from multiple sources for actionable insights: Google Analytics, Webmaster Tools, Search Console, etc.
Role:Head/VP/GM/ Mgr-Online/Digital Marketing
Salary: 4,00,000 - 7,00,000 P.A.
Role Category:Senior Management
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:Any Graduate in Any Specialization
PG:Any Postgraduate in Any Specialization
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
Finoit Technologies Pvt. ltd.