- Minimum 2+ years hands-on experience of Android development.
- Strong in Java Programming and OOPS Concepts.
- Knowledge of data structures, algorithm design, problem solving, multi-threading and complexity analysis.
- Experience with design patterns like MVVM
- Experience of Android application development experience using Java and Kotlin.
- Expert in Android User Interface Development and Understanding of best practices for the same.
- Independently drive the development of Android based application.
- Ability to work with web services on the Android platform (consuming REST/SOAP APIs) and related underlying technologies (JSON, XML).
- Self-driven and ability to work with minimal direction.
- Team player and driven towards self-improvement, development, and achievement.
- Sound problem resolution and decision making skills.
Desired Candidate Profile
- Problem solving expertise in critical steps.
- Good communication and Analytical Skills is a must.
- Knowledge of Linux, Git, Relational Databases, XML and JSON is a must.
- Hands on practice with CI/CD tools
- Memory optimization and Debugging skills.
- Contributions to the open source community is a big plus.
- Experience in hardware integration is a big plus.
Role:Mobile / App Developer
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:IT Services & Consulting
Functional Area:Engineering - Software & QA
Role Category:Software Development
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:B.Tech/B.E. in Any Specialization
Finoit Technologies (I) Pvt. ltd.