Roles and Responsibilities
We are a software product engineering company that builds scalable software and enterprise mobility products for startups and top-tier SMBs with ‘Project Success’ as the key focus and work on staff augmentation and project-based engagements.
We are looking for an experienced inside sales associate with proven capabilities in the US market for generating demand and building funnel for software consulting and development and staff augmentation services targeting SMB and mid-market.
- Run outbound email and cold call process and prospecting via various channels, generate demand/leads, and build a strong funnel
- Build funnels of sales qualified leads
- Execute sales analysis, prepare sales reports, and continuous improvement
- Prepare monthly, quarterly, and annual sales forecasts
Why it could be a great opportunity-
- Great learning curve
- Fully remote work
- Highly competitive salary and more than industry-average incentives
Desired Candidate Profile
- 1-5 years of experience in demand/lead generation via inside sales processes in the software and IT services domain
- Hands-on experience in crafting good sales cadence and prompters.
- Must have good knowledge of technology services, software development lifecycle, and sales practices in the IT industry
- Must have prior experience in building and managing high performing inside sales
Role:Enterprise & B2B Sales - Other
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:IT Services & Consulting
Functional Area:Sales & Business Development
Role Category:Enterprise & B2B Sales
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
PG:MBA/PGDM in Any Specialization
FINOIT TECHNOLOGIES (I) PRIVATE LIMITED