Roles and Responsibilities
- Manages multiple small to medium sized Web and Mobile apps projects (3-6 months), or one to two large-scale IT Projects (6-12 months). All project management activities would be managed from project initiation to the end following System Development Life Cycle Process (SDLC) and Agile & Waterfall methodologies.
- Project planning, execution, monitoring/control, and closure of Mobile and Web application projects.
- Maintains formal project tracking utilizing various tools and proactively communicates, manages and resolves project issues and risks.
- Handling client communication and ensuring client satisfaction.
- Experience in managing change requests and prioritization in a fast changing environment.
- Ensure that projects are completed with the highest quality, and on time and within scope.
- Tracking project status with development team.
Desired Candidate Profile
- 2+ years of experience in Project Management or sprint planning or Jira management.
- 2+ years of experience in Agile/Scrum.
- 1+ years of programming experience in web or mobile apps development is preferable.
- Experience in managing multiple clients and a global client base with strong knowledge of Agile, Waterfall & SCRUM processes.
- Exposure to Agile methodologies to manage full SDLC of large & complex web and mobile application projects.
- Possess strong client management skills.
- Proficient in managing cross functional teams/projects.
Salary: 5,00,000 - 10,00,000 P.A.
Industry:IT Services & Consulting
Role Category:Project Management
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:B.Tech/B.E. in Any Specialization
PG:MBA/PGDM in Any Specialization,M.Tech in Any Specialization,MCA in Computers
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
Finoit Technologies I Pvt. Ltd.