- Building simple, efficient and reusable applications.
- Identify and communicate back-end best practices.
- Participate in the project life-cycle to develop applications using agile methodologies.
- Analyze and improve the Performance, scalability, stability and security of the product.
- Improving the engineering standards, tooling and process.
- Collaborate and manage a team of Python developers.
- Collaborate with HR team to participate in hiring Python developers.
Required Candidate profileWhat we look for in you:
- A team player with minimum 3 years of working experience in developing, releasing, and maintaining large-scale software applications.
- Minimum 3 years of working experience in Python and Python Frameworks (preferably Django).
- Proven experience in effective team management.
- Must have Experience in AWS web Services (like EC2, RDS, Lambda, S3, LoadBalancer, BeanStalk etc).
- Experience with creating RESTful endpoints using the Django REST framework.
- Strong understanding of OOP Concepts, Data Structure and Design Patterns.
- Strong understanding of Web Services, Caching, Scalability, REST/SOAP Principles.
- Have knowledge of the databases like MySQL, Postgresql etc.
- Familiarity with some ORM(Object Relational Mapper) libraries.
- Knowledge of CI/CD tools like (Jenkins, AWS Pipeline).
- Experience with tools like Celery, Nginx, Gunicorn etc.
- Good Communication skills.
- Ability to work independently in a fast paced and agile development environment.
- Keen to explore new technologies.
What is good to have:
- Experience with Docker and Kubernetes.
- Experience with Microservice Architecture.
- Knowledge of TDD (Test Driven Development) in Python.
- Knowledge of NoSQL Databases(MongoDB, DynamoDB).
- Knowledge of front-end technologies (Angular, React).
- Comfortable with Git. You use rebase more than merge.
Role:Team Lead/Technical Lead
Salary: 5,00,000 - 10,00,000 P.A.
Industry:IT Services & Consulting
Role Category:Programming & Design
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:B.Tech/B.E. in Electrical, Electronics/Telecommunication, Computers,Other Graduate