Roles and Responsibilities
We are a software product engineering company that builds scalable software and mobility products for startups and SMBs with ‘Customer Success’ as the key focus and work on staff augmentation and project-based engagement models.
We are looking for an SEO expert with extensive experience in driving organic growth via SEO and performance marketing. Someone with a proven track record across industries and a keen interest in how search works and how to get the best out of it.
Role and Responsibilities
- Create, manage and execute an SEO action plan (including backlink strategy) and goals
- Manage SEO performance tracking and analytics; produce weekly reports on SEO strategy execution and status.
- Work with content/creative team members to ensure on-page, off-page and technical SEO best practices are implemented.
- Perform regular site audits to ensure we’re using the latest Google search features, and are optimized for the right keywords.
- Provide SEO and web content support to other parts of the company for all ongoing web projects, including new product launches, page refreshes, analytics tools implementation, landing page creation, etc.
- Conduct ongoing keyword research to inform content strategy.
- Optimize existing content to attract the target audience.
- Drive ongoing optimization efforts to meet campaign objectives including, but not limited to, keyword strategies, content strategy, conversion optimization, and landing page updates taking performance into account as well as industry evolution.
- Leverage data analysis capabilities to enhance organizations/product competitiveness
- Work with product/service and engineering team to drive brand awareness and adoption, by spearheading various campaigns.
Why it could be a great opportunity-
- Fully remote work
- Startup culture
- Highly competitive salary and more than industry-average incentives
- Opportunity to lead the function
Desired Candidate Profile
- Minimum 6 years of experience in SEO and performance marketing in E-commerce, Software product categories managing complex SEO campaigns
- Proven advanced capability of SEO across the lifecycle of a website and SEO campaigns, from new sites to advanced and mature campaigns.
- Analytical skills to make specific, data-driven recommendations that consistently increase ROI.
- Well-versed in the collection and analysis of data from multiple sources for actionable insights: Google Analytics, Webmaster Tools, Search Console, etc.
- Ability to discover and use digital tools that improve marketing productivity.
- Critical thinking, attention to detail, and ability to get things done.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:IT Services & Consulting
Functional Area:Marketing & Communication
Role Category:Digital Marketing
Employment Type:Full Time, Temporary/Contractual
FINOIT TECHNOLOGIES (I) PRIVATE LIMITED